December 14 2022 – 13:00 – 15:00 CET
€ 00,00 per person
Industries, public authorities and academic organizations – researchers, designers, manufacturers, purchasers, health and safety experts, human factors experts and procurement specialists and end-users to exchange and discuss research and project development for personal protective clothing (PPC) and equipment (PPE).
NIPV and the European Society of Protective Clothing (ESPC).
Speakers: Ronald Heus (NIPV) and Milène Catoire (TNO)
- History of ergonomics of protective clothing
- prEN 17558 Ergonomics – Ergonomics of PPE ensembles
- ISO TS 20141 Personal Safety – Personal Protective Equipment – Guidelines on Compatibility
- Testing of PPE
- Dutch national ergonomic evaluation protocols
- Introduction to LEAP (Load Effects Assessment Program)
- Experimental work for Defense and Police
This webinar is free of charge but registration is compulsory. As the places are limited, then they will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. A confirmation email including the webinar connection link will be sent to validly registered participants approximately 1 week ahead of the event. Click here to register.
Deadlines for registration: December 5, 2022
Latest news on 10th ECPC – Protection challenges in a changing world
The 10th European Conference on Protective Clothing (ECPC 2023) will be organized from 9-12 May 2023, in Arnhem, the Netherlands. For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website