March 16, 13.00 – 14.00 CET online
free of charge
see description below
NIPV and ECPC
We would like to invite you to our next webinar on Revision of ISO 16602 to a truly global standard for chemical protection and emergency response, that will take place on March 16.
Both webinars are interesting for industries, public authorities and academic organizations – researchers, designers, manufacturers, purchasers, health and safety experts, human factors experts and procurement specialists and end-users to exchange and discuss research and project development for personal protective clothing (PPC) and equipment (PPE).
- Chemical protection through a modular approach
- How is this proposal integrating the current requirements of EN and ISO standards?
- What is not covered in this revision?
- What is changing and how will it improve the protection of the users?
Organized by the Netherlands Institute for Public Safety (NIPV) and the European Society of Protective Clothing (ESPC).
This webinar is free of charge but registration is compulsory. As the places are limited, then they will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. A confirmation email including the webinar connection link will be sent to validly registered participants approximately 1 week ahead of the event. Deadline for registration: March 8. To register, please fill in this registrationform.
Latest news on 10th ECPC – Protection challenges in a changing world
The 10th European Conference on Protective Clothing (ECPC 2023) will be organized from 9-12 May 2023, in Arnhem, the Netherlands. For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website.
- Abstract submission is closed. We received 70 abstracts that are under review now.
- Very soon the preliminary program will be filled with session keynote and titles. Keep yourself up to date at https://ecpc.nipv.nl/program/.
- Registration is open until March 20! Direct link to registration form is at https://forms.office.com/r/43UdbnPYdW
- Check updates at https://ecpc.nipv.nl/
- The conference sponsors are SIOEN, Ballyclare, DuPont, Inuteq and Texport, but there is room for more. Information for sponsors is available here.